Saturday, January 06, 2007

Holiday Recap



I just realised that I haven't made a holiday post! We had a great Christmas and a nice and relaxing New Year's Eve. Above is the awesome Hello Kitty Christmas card I got from Eddie. He was also kind enough to send me a super cool Charmmy Kitty DS Lite skin that's only available in Japan! Here's me doing my japanese school girl pose, ha ha!







We really had a wonderful Christmas, we went to Jacksonville to spend the 4 day weekend with our parents. Along with our suitcases and gifts, we brought the sugar gliders in their travel cage and Isabelle in her carrier, it was like the Jones family traveling zoo, ha! We got great gifts, some of my favorites were the new Josh Groban CD, makeup, and a sewing machine. Brian got Family Guy Monopoly and a new power tool set.
For New Year's Eve we stayed home and relaxed. Our Christmas was really busy since we had to attend events with different family members the whole time so we just sat in our PJs and watched the ball drop on TV. At midnight I kissed my darling husband, it was the perfect end to a great year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home