Saturday, December 02, 2006

Happy Holidays!

It's that time of year again... the Christmas Season!! I love this time of year, the chilly weather, the eggnog, Christmas cards, decorating the tree, shopping and gift wrapping. I could go on and on. To me Dec 1 is the first day of open season. I'm making my gift shopping lists and planning the decorations. I'm going to try to twist Brian's arm and get a Christmas tree tomorrow. If it was up to him we'd either wait till the 20th or not get one at all (his argument is that we'll be at our parent's house for Christmas anyway so why bother). Well Mr. Scrooge will be overruled. ;)
Isabelle seems oblivious to my excitement, little does she know that I have a santa hat for her to wear. My mother in law got it for her in Myrtle Beach. I'm thinking about having one of those photo Christmas cards made, I'd love to have her wearing it in the picture but I don't think Brian would go for it. We'll see.... ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Isabelle will absoutely LOVE the tree... you must have a Christmas tree for you new baby!! :) Tell Brian that is your argument... Kitty's first christmas... i'm sure we could find an ornament that says that! :)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home