Saturday, January 06, 2007

A trip to the museum

Driving to the museum


This beautiful kimono looking piece is part of the "weaving" exhibit. It's woven out of thousands of strips of fabric, with wording embrodered on the collar. I really liked it.








These were made from cables, wires, and hoses.




I look so serious, ha ha.
Today I decided to check out the exhibits at the local art museum. Museums aren't really Brian's cup of tea so I went by myself. It's a small one but they had some interesting pieces. After the museum I stopped by a coffee shop downtown that I used to go to when I first moved to Wilmington. The barista recognized me and gave me a big hug, I told him about getting married to Brian and he was really happy for me. Later I picked Brian up and we had dinner at Terazzo, it was recommended by Natalie, my step-sister. She used to work there and told us how great the food is. She was right, everything was delicious. We'll definitly be going back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home