Sunday, December 03, 2006

A trip to the vet.



I took Isabelle to the vet yesterday for her "new kitten checkup". She behaved very well, and purred at the vet and the assistants. I snapped a few pics while we were waiting in the exam room. I took her to the Sound Cat down the road from where we live, it's a really nice cat only vet.
It's a good thing I took her yesterday because her scar where she was spayed had opened and got a little infected. Poor baby, they had to put her under while they reopened it and cleaned it out and closed it back up. It only took a few minutes and she was acting fine afterwards, but I still felt bad for her. We've got an antibiotic to give her twice a day and pain medicine once a day.
Other than that she's being a normal little kitty, playing , eating, and napping. Her new favorite hobbies are chasing bottle caps across the floor and pouncing on our feet under the covers when we try to sleep at night. Brian and I are learing to sleep while moving our feet as little as possible! ha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Poor thing!

My little one loved razor cap covers... it's strange what they find and fall in love with. He would also sleep across our necks so that we learned to sleep with the covers over our heads.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a nice kitty you have...

BTW, I sent you an email (your URL address). Is it still not working?

7:10 AM  
Blogger Nicole Carina said...

Sorry Eddie, sometimes that email address doesn't forward correctly. My hotmail address is littlelottie1881@hotmail.com try that one. :)

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home